Cezary Turostowski DDS
Graduate of the Pomeranian Medical School. Since 1993, owner of the Dentus Dental Clinics. In 1999 completed his PHD on the Composite Bridge (Tooth in One Day) method. In 2009, completed a post graduate course in Implantology.
- Polish Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists ICOI
- Deutche Gesellshaft fur Orale Implantologie DGOI
- Polish Society of Oral Implantologosts
- August –September 1990 Guy’s hospital London Orthodontics Departament
- March – May University of California UCLA Department of General Dentistry
- November 1994 Oslo , Norway –Private Dental Clinic
- August 1997 – Ratzeburg, Germany Private Dental Clinic
- September 1998 - Stockholm Karolinska Instytut – Pedodontics Departament
- 1999 Phd thesis “The Composite Bridge - own construction"
- 2002-2004 - Nationwide lectures for dentists and dental students in composite reconstruction.
- 2008-2009 Completion of Post Graduate Implantology Curriculum organised by the Polish Congress of Oral Implantologists, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (New York) and Deutche Gesellshaft fur Orale Implantologie (Germany)
- 2010-2012 Universitat Frankfurt am Main. Frankfurt Implantology Curriculum - held by Prof Nentwiga, Prof Weigl, Dr Gisenhagenand Dr Yuksela
- 2015 Munich - Course in the Microsurgical Concept of Prof Hurzeler